Instructions for drawing and writing
1. To be suitable for engraving, drawings should be created using a thick, dark felt tip pen (that is not drying out) on plain white paper.
2. The best sized paper is A6 (fold an A4 sheet in to quarters). The larger the drawing, the thinner the lines on the glass which don’t stand out well.
3. The engraving is all one colour so works best with line drawings. Try to discourage colouring in!
4. Photograph your piece of paper from directly above, in natural light if possible and without using a flash. Please also be careful to keep the shadow from your camera or smartphone from showing in the image. We recommend keeping hold of the original image just in case we need another photograph. (If you have a scanner, using it will eliminate all of these potential pitfalls).
5. Upload the image here or email to us at: email@example.com and we will do the rest.
The engraving will be located in the middle of the glass. The maximum height of the engraving is 50mm and width 70mm. Elements of the supplied artwork will occasionally be positionally rearranged to maximise its overall size within these limits and ensuring the engraving is as impactful as possible. Please clearly specify if you do not want this to happen.
We recommended hand washing only to keep your glass looking great for many years.