|Dimensions||8 × 8.5 × 19 cm|
|Number of sides to be engraved||
£14.00 – £19.00
Send us a photo or scanned image of your child’s drawing and/or writing and we will engrave it onto a tall tumbler to create a truly one of a kind gift!
Brilliant for Father’s Day, birthdays, teacher gifts and special occasions.
Instructions for excellent results (we recognise this is easier said than done with small children!):
1. To be suitable for engraving, drawings should be created using a thick, dark felt tip pen (that is not drying out) on plain white paper.
2. The best sized paper is A6 (fold an A4 sheet in to quarters). The larger the drawing, the thinner the lines on the glass which don’t stand out well.
3. The engraving is all one colour so works best with line drawings. Try to discourage colouring in!
4. Scan the image. (A photo on a smart phone also works well as long as you use natural light and no flash.)
5. Upload the images here or email to us at: email@example.com and we will do the rest.
The engraving will be located on the widest section at the top of the glass. The maximum height of the engraving is 55mm and width 65mm. Elements of the supplied artwork will occasionally be positionally rearranged to maximise its overall size within these limits and ensuring the engraving is as impactful as possible. Please clearly specify if you do not want this to happen.