Send us a photo or scanned image of your child’s drawing and/or writing and we will engrave it onto a glass to create a truly one of a kind gift!
Brilliant for Father’s Day, birthdays, teacher gifts and special occasions.
Instructions for excellent results (we recognise this is easier said than done with small children!):
1. To be suitable for engraving, drawings should be created using a thick, dark felt tip pen (that is not drying out) on plain white paper.
2. The best sized paper is A6 (fold an A4 sheet in to quarters). The larger the drawing, the thinner the lines on the glass which don’t stand out well.
3. The engraving is all one colour so works best with line drawings. Try to discourage colouring in!
4. Scan the image. (A photo on a smart phone also works well as long as you use natural light and no flash.)
5. Email the image to us at: email@example.com or upload a file as you order on the website and we will do the rest.